I am just an ordinary 22-year-old trying to figure this life out, but if you want to read about what it is like to walk in my shoes then you have come to the right place.
READ ABOUT OTHER WALKS OF LIFE:
- WORN OUT SHOES: One Homeless Man’s Quest to Love His Neighbors and Himself
- A MOMENT OF MAGIC: Sick Children Trade in Hospital Visits for Princesses
- Walk in College Women’s Shoes: What Brings Them Together
- Life After The Bachelor: Walk In Ben Higgins’ Shoes
- Kevin Corke: In the Shoes of a White House Reporter