We hurry through life, passing by people every day — but do we really see them? Slow down. Walk in their shoes. See the world through their eyes. I am convinced that if we did this — if we took the time to really listen — we could find something redeeming in people. We could bridge gaps. We could be challenged. We could be encouraged. We could find common ground. The life story of a stranger, no matter how seemingly ordinary or mundane, has the potential to inspire.
READ ABOUT DIFFERENT WALKS OF LIFE:
- WORN OUT SHOES: One Homeless Man’s Quest to Love His Neighbors and Himself
- A MOMENT OF MAGIC: Sick Children Trade in Hospital Visits for Princesses
- Walk in College Women’s Shoes: What Brings Them Together
- Life After The Bachelor: Walk In Ben Higgins’ Shoes
- Kevin Corke: In the Shoes of a White House Reporter